For those who see the light

Ex Player

After reading various things about your chairman I've signed you're online petition.We at Oldham have a megalomaniac as a chairman as well.Good luck in you're fight to remove him.It would be a crying shame to lose any club whoever they are.All the best.

Can someone shead some light on what the score is regarding the removal of the present chairman. Also where the club is regarding having somewhere to call home.It is a worry to hear of a club struggling for whatever reason.I am one of the people who signed your online petition.Good luck.

Can someone shead some light on what the score is regarding the removal of the present chairman. Also where the club is regarding having somewhere to call home.It is a worry to hear of a club struggling for whatever reason.I am one of the people who signed your online petition.Good luck.

Our "Chairman" sent a press release out last week saying that he stepped down as Chairman back in February. I feel that's a reaction to people calling for him to step down as Chairman. So it's changed now, we want him away from York City Knights completely, and preferably away from Rugby League in it's entirety. Even as a fan. #GuildfordOut

John Guildford of York City Knights - What a guy!

Our club, Our city, Our choice. #GuildfordOut

I really hope you get a ground sorted out, as a short term fix would somewhere like Tadcaster Albion be a viable option? Holds 1500 & at least has some seats.

Not familiar of grounds near York, but closest I could think. As I can't imagine a league game can take place at a ground with zero seats. Not ideal not playing in York but not too far away

I really hope you get a ground sorted out, as a short term fix would somewhere like Tadcaster Albion be a viable option? Holds 1500 & at least has some seats.

Not familiar of grounds near York, but closest I could think. As I can't imagine a league game can take place at a ground with zero seats. Not ideal not playing in York but not too far away

It's the owner that's the problem, he leaves and we're playing in the City centre, then moving to a brand new SL standard stadium. Playing in Tadcaster should not even be on the agenda.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

And this is the sort of character we're up against despite him being a director of The Knights Foundation, a charity which is supposed to promote sport for all, regardless of ability. Someone who freely uses derogatory terms about the disabled to mock fans who were doing a 10k to raise money for Prostate Cancer Research (while wearing Knights clothing to promote the club!), all because they disagree with how he runs the club they support. Very disappointing to see one of the new directors joining in too, rather than calling him to account. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived