Training 2night

troutmaster

An easy night again for the lads,phil had them going through a set of defensive moves and they completed them very well.I hope tomorrow they stick with what they have learnt tonight has we all know the haven will be up for this game has always,there will be none of our friends from wigan in the game unless they make an appearance on friday,but according to hearsay we will be on our own.The players are all looking forward to the game tomorrow and it was good to see elliot in the mix,but sadly he will not be playing in the game,big kris coward had a test on his fitness regarding his shoulder but said it would be the halifax game when he gets back on the field,jarrad was not training tonight but, i think he will take part in the game,young deudern was looking to have a run out but did not look to sure on his ankle injury, well folks,lets look forward to the game tomorrow and give the lads our full support,we know the haven fans will be well up for it,but our lads in the scratching sheds will, i am sure,be in full voice so, lets join them and our lads will be egged on a bit more.

Archived