1st Games 2016

hawk-eye

Do you know where "home" is yet?

No,not yet.The following is an excerpt from the board at the weekend - We are still in discussions with regards to our 2016 playing venue and this, along with our kick off times and season tickets details will be announced in due course. 

The following is an excerpt from the local press report - They played the 2015 season at Doncaster Rovers’ Keepmoat Stadium, and a deal exists to continue to play there next season, but the Eagles would favour a return to the Steel City with Bramall Lane and Hillsborough both being mooted over recent months.  

You'll be pleased to know that we should have a full squad available for what is sure to be a cold day at Mount Pleasant,off the pitch,but red hot on the pitch,on Sunday 21st February,and as you have signed 2 of our former kickers we have today announced the signing of Matty Fozard from St Helens who has had success from the tee,in the past.

I am hoping that your former head coach Mr Thornton has a successful 2016 at Doncaster,and all goes very well for the south Yorkshire sides.

( I may be on here more often as I have been banned from the other forum - I am trying to stay on topic :angel: )

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Angels & Sinners you find them all on here AC, although most of the sinners are on the Dewsbury forum tbh, which is another name for purgatory!

We had Matty Fozzard at the Bulldogs on loan this year, but he didn't really break any pots and wasn't as good as Nicholson who sadly has gone to Swinton for next season, but I am looking forward to seeing Davey at hooker for us in 2016  

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I am looking forward to seeing Davey at hooker for us in 2016  

I am absolutely certain he,and the other signings you have made from Sheffield Eagles will  go extremely well.

I am certainly hoping your home record starts with a win. ;)

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Archived