Mike grady

Thunder fan

• 3 months later...

Mike Grady ive heard has left the club and not at the game today. Mike has since got a job since being at the club which doesnt always allow him the travel time.

Im also hearing was very frustrated as his only signing was Craig Cook, he felt the squad wasnt strong enough for a top 8 challenge but no one at the club has apparenlty listened to Mikes concerns.

I watch an NCL game every Saturday without fail during the summer season and I played the great game for 15 years and my advice is to get a coach/assistant from the Conference.You were poor against Siddal.Look at Siddal,Wath brow,Leigh miners?,West hull etc.These coaches can tap into a wealth of quality players who play at a very good standard week in and week out!Listen to what Craig Cook has to say as an ex EAST hull and Dockers player!Do not get too excited about beating Oxford because they have lost to Lock lane and Leigh miners in the last few months!I wish you all the best

Some good points neutral fan. Im only saying what ive heard. The squad was signed by the other assistant michael heap and someone from the board apparantly. Grady had to battle to get his only signinh craig cook on board, one reason he got him on board was as you say his contacts. Both Mike and Craig had a number of targets on a list they put together but due to how slow everything was at the club these signings went elsewhere. Mike was quoted as saying if he had top job then Craig would be assistant, he did reccomend craig for captain. This is what ive been told from friend of his. Mike felt like he was never listened to so didnt see much point in being there.

Archived