Man of the match vs halifax

Pink panther

Think he should have shared a flight home with kurt

Fair play for him for coming over but this is becoming a disaster, can't be easy and it's NOT his fault but at a club with no funds to bring anyone in aparently we have a guy on full time plus community wages on the treatment table for 2 year ...

Don't anyone ever post any YouTube clips of a prospective player on here again ..

To be honest the rhino is about as much use .. Only he plays .. I dunno what's worse

your first line is spot on mate

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen latu a few times lately and he looks a lot leaner and fitter thsn hes ever done over here.

That's O.K. then ,good to know he scrubs up well . The point is-will he ever pull a shirt on-and if he does ,who gets left out while he tries to get match-fit? 

I think the close season signings have been a total disaster and someone needs to be held accountable.

hulme has been very dissapointing, verlinden poor and think olly has been a good signing and sammut is still our best player by a mile. So 2 good, 2 bad. But were still recovering from last years dissapointing signings.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I think the close season signings have been a total disaster and someone needs to be held accountable.

the last 2 seasons signings have been a total disaster    apart from sammut    theyv totally  wasted the 200k  zebra claims money   on 2nd rate aussies   and mr vievers  signed them all,i,m  afraid

Archived