AN APOLOGY

oldrover

may i take this opportunity on behalf of Featherstone Rovers, to apologise  to Leigh centurions for the way our players tackled their players, thereby not allowing them to play the way they wanted. i can assure them this was not the game plan, which was to stand back and admire their prowess and applaud their skills. the players have been censured and warned as to their future conduct. we hope you do not encounter this tactic of opposition players tackling your players in the future especially in the middle eights. good luck from all at FEV. ;)

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

may i take this opportunity on behalf of Featherstone Rovers, to apologise  to Leigh centurions for the way our players tackled their players, thereby not allowing them to play the way they wanted. i can assure them this was not the game plan, which was to stand back and admire their prowess and applaud their skills. the players have been censured and warned as to their future conduct. we hope you do not encounter this tactic of opposition players tackling your players in the future especially in the middle eights. good luck from all at FEV. ;)

appreciated, thanks

appreciated, thanks

:D

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Archived