2016 NRL Match Thread - Round 24

Fair enough got him a bit high.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penalty South. they run it.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Sam held up. South on the attack.

* Subject to change

1 minute left. 100 m to go. That's the Sharks day. And it's lost... The ball and the game.

* Subject to change

UP UP THE RABBITOHS!!!!!!!!!

Makes up for a terrible season (Almost)

f**ck me. A few weeks ago, half-jokingly I said that the Sharks might end up losing all their remaining games.

unfortunately, I was right.

that team has no idea in attack.

No certainties to beat the Roosters next week and the trip in Melbourne is almost a certain loss.

The Sharks could fall as low as 3rd now.

* Subject to change

Good performance from the Rabbitohs.

* Subject to change

Joe Burgess over for a magnificent try.

Wigan are getting a great player back in this kid, Wish he was staying at Souths.

Thank you for the updates as Sharks continue their impression of the Jets all those years ago.

Out of the fantasy as well. Like I said earlier should have had Bonanza ( think about it ) as captain this week.

Good luck to my namesake.

Well it's back to the sun I had almost forgotten sunshine.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Wigan are getting a great player back in this kid, Wish he was staying at Souths.

He was disappointing at the roosters in the few chances he got,not helped by never playing outside a decent centre,but now seems to be regaining his confidence at Souths.

Archived