Sign in to follow this  
DiddyDave

Thatto Heath 6 Mayfield 70......

.....Wow,is that right? Did Thatto Heath have a few sent off,or were Mayfield simply superb? Home to Siddall next Friday night,hope they get a good turn out to see if they can knock of the top, as yet,undefeated team!!

The National conference web site says Mayfield started the incident. Says we are getting a bad reputation. I like to think that we would have been protecting our player who had been attacked. I was not at the match so can only go on what I have read. Certainly Declan would not have been the instigator. He is nearly always the victim given his size and try scoring  threat. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

A great game before a very large crowd. Siddal's powerful pack made the Mayfield defence work very hard all night. And just when it looked as though they had got the upper hand Mayfield made a late comeback to tie the scores. Zak Hartley converting the last two tries from off the touchline. Then with a minute or so to go Mayfield had the chances of a drop goal to win the game. But unfortunately  Chris Hough pashed them both wide. On reflection a draw was just about a fair result. This was a good advert for the conference with two top class teams.

Edited by Big Doug
correction of error

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW