Wolfcast Toronto going to SOME of the Super 8s

5 minutes ago, wolfcastto said:

Lol!! I think it was one of our followers that sent us that link a while back.. great video! Certainly getting to know the differences and a little bit of the history, but not enough of the nuances. Fortunately, one of my friends is a massive rugby fan so every other weekend or so, I go to his place, watch the weekend F1 race and then he " tutors " me on the recorded games and explains things bit by bit.

Getting there.. but a long road ahead.

That guy who made that has videos designated to each one as well which might help explain in more detail. Basically with league if you've been watching Toronto I'm guessing you'd have pretty much got it by now.

Base yourselves somewhere near the M62 motorway and you'll be within short striking distance of virtually every northern Rugby League team you've ever heard of.

As others have said, the north has a lot of beautiful countryside dotted with towns and cities - definitely consider hiring a car!

I'd take a trip over to Yorkshire (maybe York), but the Lake District, Manchester and Liverpool should also be on your list for non-rugby trips.

6 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Base yourselves somewhere near the M62 motorway and you'll be within short striking distance of virtually every northern Rugby League team you've ever heard of.

As others have said, the north has a lot of beautiful countryside dotted with towns and cities - definitely consider hiring a car!

I'd take a trip over to Yorkshire (maybe York), but the Lake District, Manchester and Liverpool should also be on your list for non-rugby trips.

lol.. that sounds like a possibility..  I'll have to advise D. We are renting (hiring?) a car.

Wolfcast Toronto
https://twitter.com/wolfcastto

11 hours ago, Scubby said:

If you were planning to go to Leigh SV and have googled "Leigh Rail Station" yes it's true, your eyes are not deceiving you. Railway Road in Leigh is also a red herring ;)

Best not try to go watching the Bronco's either by train , despite them being in London they're further away from a train station than the LSV 

10 hours ago, wolfcastto said:

Think I should have more success picking up this as well the other reading materials whilst in the UK.. will look for it.

The title says it all . .  Like East Germany stopped all their peole having freedom of choice . . .Unforetunately the UNION still do in many areas of the UK and Australia, must admit it was only reading on the "Australia Wallabies Smallest Ever Crowd" forum that it was so bad in Australia 

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Archived