Batley Game

andyram

4 hours ago, silverback said:

all well and good and i hope you do stuff em, but if you get a right tonking in france wont you be thinking on way home,boy i wish we had played a better side and bet the dogs. i know one or two were missing but on the day you failed all over the pitch.

True silver  but 10 games ago we would have bit your hand off to be here. Looking on the bright side Toulouse will be either a real celebration or one hell  of an end of season bash 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, EQUALIZER said:

True silver  but 10 games ago we would have bit your hand off to be here. Looking on the bright side Toulouse will be either a real celebration or one hell  of an end of season bash 

been there ourselves many a time, sleepless nights thinking of trips to coventry bears, if we had started like were finishing who knows were we would a been this season,far too much messing about first few games for us when we had a well proven formula all up and ready for 2017, you have a real good time and if they can stop the silly high shots and nagging refs and falling out with them selves you will do ok,:scout:

8 hours ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

Born to be wild - Steppenwolf

Born to drink mild - Coolie

Born in Fylde - Andy Summers (guitarist with The Police)

Born as a pedant, not as a child - well I think we all know that one, don't we?

Your rapier-like wit has been missed SJS, welcome back.

Parole?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived