200 club draw

scott

Sorry it's late guys! 

The last weekly draw of the season. 

The winner of the 2 VIP tickets and 10 free drinks number 156 Dave Hill.

Winner of the free ticket is number 30 Peter Minshaw.

The next draw will be for a season ticket for 2018 and will be drew on presentation night. Once Sunday is out the way I will be working on setting next seasons 200 club up and will be trying to sell as many as possible before I head off to Australia at the end of October, I will post details ASAP.

6 minutes ago, shaun mc said:

Well done Scott and enjoy Australia. Its a fabulous place especially for the RL. Are you going for the World Cup - if so you lucky so and so and just enjoy. 

Thanks Shaun. Yeah heading for the World Cup, just a couple of games tho I think, looking forward to it.

3 minutes ago, scott said:

Thanks Shaun. Yeah heading for the World Cup, just a couple of games tho I think, looking forward to it.

RWLC 2017 was on my radar for a while after being there in 2014. I was apprehensive a bit about the Aussies, being a bit arrogant, but they care about their RL and they have loads of facilities its untrue. You will come back wishing you could do more as the country is so chuffing big. Its a shame the WC isn't on the same time as games are going on locally, but thats our summer season vs their winter season.

Archived