Sunday

TMF

Wow, gone quiet here. Is it getting a bit nervous out there? Bit late i know but what should we do Sunday? Rest players for the semi/final, hopefully? My view, we now have a 3 match season and we play our strongest teams possible and look to smash everyone in our way.

I agree with your view from my vantage point of an interested spectator.  I said last week prior to the TWP game that the impt games for Barrow where thereafter, and now the real season starts (someone else said that actually and I am stealing it! ;) ).  Barrow played it smart in Toronto.  A good game but they were careful with player selection and not to take injuries, and now I believe are in a prime position to move up.

From here on every game does count, and play the best.

I think one tie along with 2 wins would still win promotion for them on differential or is my understanding incorrect about that?

7 hours ago, Captain Survival said:

I agree with your view from my vantage point of an interested spectator.  I said last week prior to the TWP game that the impt games for Barrow where thereafter, and now the real season starts (someone else said that actually and I am stealing it! ;) ).  Barrow played it smart in Toronto.  A good game but they were careful with player selection and not to take injuries, and now I believe are in a prime position to move up.

From here on every game does count, and play the best.

I think one tie along with 2 wins would still win promotion for them on differential or is my understanding incorrect about that?

This week's game doesn't count, it's the semi then final ,simple,knockout games. Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

This week's game doesn't count, it's the semi then final ,simple,knockout games. Hope this helps.

Your right.  I lost track of matters while writing yesterday.  For the top 2 teams in L1 this weekend is a show for one, a prep game for the other.

Archived