Bradford Bulls

graham fisher

Hope it's a good turnout for Paul Sykes,he certainly deserve's it after playing 20yrs as a professional rugby league player,spent mainly in super league.

I'm hoping Neil goes with a smaller squad on Sunday with it being our last warm up game before the big kick off against Sheffield, playing nearest to his best 17 as possible.

49 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

What 17 is his best 17???   ... not seen anything of Crowther and Simpson in our colours yet!!  .. are they with us now?

It would seem the loan period is for League and Cup[?] games  ?  

2 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

What 17 is his best 17???   ... not seen anything of Crowther and Simpson in our colours yet!!  .. are they with us now?

Guzdek

Morton

Hallett

Glover

Worrincy

Sykes

Moore

Sheriffe

Ward

Teanby

Knowles

Walshaw

Brown

Everett

Spicer

Trout

Day

Crowther

Simpson

As far as I know they can play for us from 1st February. Thought Simpson played well against last Sunday.

Jordan Crowther went well against Batley I hear. We should have good competition for places this season.

Btw that's probably the 17 I'd go with but I think Neil will probably find a place for Dom Speakman.

Archived