Radio Manc

owfener

2 hours ago, owfener said:

Anybody ever heard a bigger idiot than Jack Dearden?

Bleedin' noisy, know-all, owdumber who can't keep his mouth shut and let someone speak.

He should stick to playing music and guessing funny noises.

Plenty of people seem to listen to the show or it wouldn't have been going for as long as it has.

23 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Plenty of people seem to listen to the show or it wouldn't have been going for as long as it has.

Not much else if you're looking for local sport but I certainly know that most Bolton Wanderers fans would sooner tune in to Tower radio due to his self important ignorance. 

I'm just glad MW stood his corner well, last night.... with a little backing from Trev Hunt, even.

Well done Mark.

On 02/02/2018 at 9:32 PM, owfener said:

Not much else if you're looking for local sport but I certainly know that most Bolton Wanderers fans would sooner tune in to Tower radio due to his self important ignorance. 

I'm just glad MW stood his corner well, last night.... with a little backing from Trev Hunt, even.

Well done Mark.

I bet people still tune in though.

3 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

I bet people still tune in though.

Oh, they will.....as I say, because there is little else regarding news of our game on the airways.

Information on Radio Manchester Sunday 12.00pm and 1.00pm news....'Sport - Leigh v Toronto and Rochdale Hornets v Batley kick off at 3.00pm this afternoon'....just an example of how they are really on the ball.

I wonder if we'll get a half time report????

3 hours ago, owfener said:

Oh, they will.....as I say, because there is little else regarding news of our game on the airways.

Information on Radio Manchester Sunday 12.00pm and 1.00pm news....'Sport - Leigh v Toronto and Rochdale Hornets v Batley kick off at 3.00pm this afternoon'....just an example of how they are really on the ball.

I wonder if we'll get a half time report????

Only winding you up mate,chill out,try not taking things too seriously. It's not life or death.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived