Kid For Free (Sunday)

Hornets Nest

Sunday would be a great day to bring back the Kids for Free (with a full paying adult or season ticket holder). The team needs the backing and after recent weeks there needs to be something to entice the "stayaway".

I've never actually understood the reason for charging kids at Hornets anyway.

In doing so I suggest that the loss would be minimal but may encourage more adults and in turn a better atmosphere.

Look at the pricing structure for kids in the EFL in particular, it is very rare that there is not an offer on to entice supporters to bring kids.

Under 16s should be free as long as they are present with a season ticket holder or an adult/senior citizen.They are more or less guaranteed to want food and drink,get the revenue that way.Thats how I see it anyway.As a sport we need to encourage more youngsters to games.

I think the offer of youngsters  being allowed in free has been tried quite often and the results have been the same, little or no take up. Sadly it’s the same old story of the town in general.....APATHY‼️

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

16 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Under 16s should be free as long as they are present with a season ticket holder or an adult/senior citizen.They are more or less guaranteed to want food and drink,get the revenue that way.Thats how I see it anyway.As a sport we need to encourage more youngsters to games.

We don't get anything from the sale of food or drink, mores the pity Moorside.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

22 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Oh didn't realize it was the case at Rochdale.What a bummer.

Been telling them for years to set up a pie and peas at half time in the bar, wouldn't listen, now one of our sponsors is doing it and making a mint.

There's non so blind as them that will not see.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

6 hours ago, The Baron Mk11 said:

Been telling them for years to set up a pie and peas at half time in the bar, wouldn't listen, now one of our sponsors is doing it and making a mint.

There's non so blind as them that will not see.

Typical isn't it,they can't see the wood for the trees. Absolute numpties.

Archived