Police confirm investigation into alleged assault on Paul Rowley

Lancashire Police and the Rugby Football League have confirmed they are looking into alleged incidents that took place during and after the Summer Bash game between Leigh Centurions and Toronto Wolfpack. Police were called to Bloomfield Road in the aftermath of the Wolfpack’s win over Leigh after Paul Rowley was the victim of an alleged assault which took place by…

The post Police confirm investigation into alleged assault on Paul Rowley appeared first on Total Rugby League.

View the full article

Total Rugby League
www.totalrl.com

3 minutes ago, clogdance said:

Cry Wolf, by Mr. Morals !

Now , now calm down Clogger.  Its not a good situation, its going to come out badly for Leigh, which no one, including myself, wants to see.

Time to let the whole Rowley thing go on the Leigh end, time to stop the hate.

Just say, "NO!"...let it go, time to move on......time for all the Leigh fans to let it go...no more!

Look to the future and drop this, for the good of Leigh, for the good of the game!

25 minutes ago, clogdance said:

It will only end when Toronto sack him, hopefully sooner than later. Rowley is in the POOP also, despite you thinking he has wings....

I don't think he has anything to worry about, I really don't, although almost all coaches change/lose their jobs in the end.

I know many Leigh people would like to see him fired but he doesn't coach for Leigh anymore, Beaumont is no longer his boss.  Probably best that he (and the players) left when they did for the good of everyone involved...seems like there is alot of stress at/playing for Leigh.

We'll show you Leigh people how to relax and lay back and have a beer when you come over...you people got to learn to relax, Leigh seems to be wound really tight at the moment.

People like Rowley over here...just look at his won/lost record.  You can't seriously be trying to pin this on Rowley!!!!!!!!!....he is the innocent victim here!

Poor Paul Rowley...the man tries to express his gratitude for a good game and he is crucified and assaulted...exactly what the Romans did to St.Peter..is there no justice in this world!

Archived