Havens Carlsberg sponsorship deal

morty

See Haven have secured a 3 year sponsorship deal from Carlsberg.

I take it we have tried all the breweries to try and get increased sponsorship????

Apologies if we already have a good deal with one of them?

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

I think there is a bit of trud polishing going on here.

A three year deal worth well into 5 figures?

Thats anywhere between £3,334 and £33, 333 per annum ( anywhere north of that would be announced as a 6 figure deal)

Given that some of the money will have to go into the blackhole that is their debt how much does that actually leave to build for the future?

They announced they needed £60K ASAP.

In their press release the other day they pointed out that the total PAYING through the gate at the last home game was only 350 the other 250 were either season ticket holders,  prepaid sponsors ( presumably the money from those two sources is long gone) or mandatory complimentary tickets.

I hope they can pull through.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Ron I was just trying to prompt the BOD to see if this avenue has been explored for the Raiders.

I also hope that Haven can survive and prosper from deals like this ... we need all 3 Cumbrian clubs to move onward and upward

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

2 hours ago, 750VFR said:

"mandatory complimentary tickets", a new expression to me.

Might I be enlightened please Ron. 

Visiting players and officials are entitled to an allocation. The phrase "mandatory complimentary tickets" was taken from the Whitehaven press release.

Clubs are usually allocated 10 comps for committee, plus one per player.

I would imagine the match officials are entitled to bring a guest too.

There is also a scheme whereby officials of any neutral club can apply for complimentary tickets provided due notice is given. 

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

3 hours ago, Bearman said:

Visiting players and officials are entitled to an allocation. The phrase "mandatory complimentary tickets" was taken from the Whitehaven press release.

Clubs are usually allocated 10 comps for committee, plus one per player.

I would imagine the match officials are entitled to bring a guest too.

There is also a scheme whereby officials of any neutral club can apply for complimentary tickets provided due notice is given. 

At one time RFL employees had a 'pass' that entitled them and a guest free entry into any game.

Archived