Rl Backchat

tec

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, lifer said:

It's on here, Twitter,  Facebook, club website and announced at the game how many more "platforms" do you want it on?

Read back through the posts the app info was put on here via Bearman.No more platforms are required .

9 hours ago, tec said:

Read back through the posts the app info was put on here via Bearman.No more platforms are required .

Bottom line is, if ppl wanna keep up to date with club news, video interviews, events, game posters, social interaction with coaches & players, as and when it happens then fb & Twitter is the means to do this. 

If ppl are happy to find out about things at a later date or time then I guess they will use other means, Eve mail, forum,  terraces, etc. Now that said, that is fine. But it isn’t the way any other club does things so it won’t be the Barrow way moving forward. 

Personally I don’t like this forum. It’s negativity is draining and massively unproductive. The annonimity of some users is used to insult, and ridicule individuals who work hard for our club. It’s outdated and only used by a small handful of genuine fans. Its interface is extremely limited and clumsy to use. It offers very little analysis and its reach is at best p155 poor. 

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

57 minutes ago, Campeze said:

Bottom line is, if ppl wanna keep up to date with club news, video interviews, events, game posters, social interaction with coaches & players, as and when it happens then fb & Twitter is the means to do this. 

If ppl are happy to find out about things at a later date or time then I guess they will use other means, Eve mail, forum,  terraces, etc. Now that said, that is fine. But it isn’t the way any other club does things so it won’t be the Barrow way moving forward. 

Personally I don’t like this forum. It’s negativity is draining and massively unproductive. The annonimity of some users is used to insult, and ridicule individuals who work hard for our club. It’s outdated and only used by a small handful of genuine fans. Its interface is extremely limited and clumsy to use. It offers very little analysis and its reach is at best p155 poor. 

Yet you keep coming back .This post has had 1800 views granted that will include multiple views from each member .Facebook is full of misinformation and egotistic people hence the 1st post Raider94 will keep the forum users updated that will do for me ?.

58 minutes ago, tec said:

Yet you keep coming back .This post has had 1800 views granted that will include multiple views from each member .Facebook is full of misinformation and egotistic people hence the 1st post Raider94 will keep the forum users updated that will do for me ?.

But at least ya know who those egotistical people are! 

Take a look at the comments on the fb page, ALL POSITIVE!

Just take a look, double dare ya! 

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

1 hour ago, tec said:

Fb is full of misinformation, but this forum isn’t????

????

Get a grip! 

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

17 hours ago, Campeze said:

But at least ya know who those egotistical people are! 

Take a look at the comments on the fb page, ALL POSITIVE!

Just take a look, double dare ya! 

So your saying the club only want to read positive comments all the time? Anything negative and people must keep it to themselves? Re: anonymity, personally come on this forum for a bit of fun and to see if there's any gossip going. Got banned from commenting on Facebook posts for something I said that upset someone! Have recently started to follow on Facebook again. Dave Blowers. 

3 hours ago, RAIDERSRUS said:

So your saying the club only want to read positive comments all the time? Anything negative and people must keep it to themselves? Re: anonymity, personally come on this forum for a bit of fun and to see if there's any gossip going. Got banned from commenting on Facebook posts for something I said that upset someone! Have recently started to follow on Facebook again. Dave Blowers. 

No.

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

Archived