Today against Halifax

The Colonel 56

Got to agree, I was critical about Dean last week but yesterday he made 2 tries and scored 1 in the 1st half, kicked a goal from the touchline and looked a good signing. The big no 12 who I presumed was Hawksworth because there was no teamsheet or names on the jerseys also looked good . The penalty count was 13-4 to Halifax and in the 2nd half we hardly had any possession even going downhill and sooner or later Fax finally got in front after countless sets in our 25 due to penalties piggy backing them up field . To say we lost Ben Heaton after 30 mins with stitches in his knee, Ritchie Moore got 10 mins in the bin before ht , Adam Robbo never come out in the 2nd half, Jack Lee and Nathan Chapell were missing it was a good afternoons work against a very fit , fast team who with QLT, Murrell and Grady back will be serious contenders in the Championship.

4 hours ago, The King Of Leon said:

Got to agree, I was critical about Dean last week but yesterday he made 2 tries and scored 1 in the 1st half, kicked a goal from the touchline and looked a good signing. The big no 12 who I presumed was Hawksworth because there was no teamsheet or names on the jerseys also looked good . The penalty count was 13-4 to Halifax and in the 2nd half we hardly had any possession even going downhill and sooner or later Fax finally got in front after countless sets in our 25 due to penalties piggy backing them up field . To say we lost Ben Heaton after 30 mins with stitches in his knee, Ritchie Moore got 10 mins in the bin before ht , Adam Robbo never come out in the 2nd half, Jack Lee and Nathan Chapell were missing it was a good afternoons work against a very fit , fast team who with QLT, Murrell and Grady back will be serious contenders in the Championship.

Great assessment of the game, my concern is the lack of discipline... Just don't learn..

Archived