SQUAD DEPTH Can Your Club Compete?

OMEGA

5 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

i dunno, he's got a back rower at centre and a back row/prop at wing.

We did have a skinny squad last year, about 24 players, i think we've got about 29 now including promoting a few kids as well, including ellis robson and eribe doro.

I just had a quick look and came up with that ,I  did use a couple of fillers but the pack and half backs have all started and king and mamo would be good options and johnson the back has played over the last few seasons. I personally don't think any of the 2nd choice teams would beat a first choice team.

Hull FC

Team 1:

Jamie Shaul

Bureta Faraimo

Jake Connor

Carlos Tuimavave 

Fetuli Talanoa 

Albert Kelly

Marc Sneyd

Scott Taylor

Danny Houghton

Mickey Paea

Sika Manu

Mark Minichiello

Joe Westerman

Team 2:

Hakim Miloudi

Ratu Naulago (assuming he gets offered a deal, I think he will) 

Josh Griffin

Cameron Scott

Matty Dawson Jones

Danny Washbrook

Liam Harris

Masi Matongo

Jez Litten

Chris Green

Dean Hadley

Jordan Lane

Josh Bowden

There are also a few decent forwards I haven't mentioned like Fash, Langtree, Beinek, Nzoungou etc. 

55 minutes ago, scotchy1 said:

It will be interesting, im not a fan of it but it wil be interesting to see how it works out. Wire look strong in the pack but would you be happy with the likes of Akuolo or BMM doing 60/70minutes? Wakefield fans seem confident but id be wary of what Fifita is going to offer if he is needing to get anywhere near to playing 60mins a week,

Will we see the interchange 9 disappear? Can you really justify using 25% of your subs swapping around hookers.

Will we see a lot more injuries as players are asked to play on with a knock, or their technique gets a bit ragged when they tire.

Wakefield have

Kopczack, Fifita, England, Huby, Hirst, Baldwinson, Pauli & Arona who can all play Prop forward.

They also have

Crowther, Horo & Anakin who can all play as middles (13)

Fifita will get the chance to rest on plenty of occasions, if only due to squad rotation. I think Wakefield’s pack options are pretty deep in quality and it’ll serve them well through a long season.

Archived