M.O.M Leigh v Featherstone

jamescolin

10 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Is Friday PM OK? Will change to Saturday if required. 

Whatever works for you Colin.....I couldn't do it at anytime between Friday afternoon and Saturday evening due to family commitments, and I thought Friday morning was too soon, so I used to do it early Sunday mornings. Your circumstances will be different and anything is better than nothing, so it's your choice.

Daniel Smith

Thompson the Terminator

Watson Boas, although I'm not convinced about his goalkicking.

Luke Briscoe very unlucky to miss out on 3rd spot, the linkup play between him and Teteh was top drawer.

Change of favourite this week with Walters winning the top vote., Second was Watson and third D Smith. That makes the overall position interesting. We have  Watson with 6 points, King with 5 points and Walters with 3 points, Day has 2 and both Smith's have one each. Funnily enough King after seeming a favourite for a while didn't get a vote this week. The votes were as follows: Walters 22, Watson 17, D Smith 14. TT got 8, Turner 5, Briscoe3, Wheeldon 2, and Day 1. Next is Halifax ay home.

Archived