Wolfpack vs Sheffield

RobertAM

Should be a good matchup this Saturday...Eagles will be fancying their chances but they got beaten up up by the Centurions in the CC and could well be tired...Our boys on the other hand should be well rested and looking to make some space at the top especially if Fev can do some damage to the Olympique. Told Sandy Shipley not to mess up handing over the game ball especially as there will be good crowd at 3B.  See you all there bright n early Saturday morning.

Should be a great game...I'm wondering how many Canadian fans they will have there...what is the forecast?  Will the folks living in in London come out?

Hoping for a party atmosphere!

8 hours ago, PackAttack said:

I believe New River Stadium is a 4G pitch, meaning that the Wolfpack's expansive attack won't get bogged down in the mud as it has been at times this season. I'm tipping a strong Wolfpack victory. 

Yes it is. It was also the venue for the Wolfpack’s first ever league match IIRC.

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived