No Talk About the Toulouse Match???

deluded pom?

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

We have to spell these things out for Kman’s benefit Ray. You know he’s a bit slow on the uptake. ?

Uptake: def'n: "the upward sweep/draw of a paddle by a kayaker in the recovery position after a power stroke."

My uptakes are long and steady, full of power driven from the big shoulder down to the end of the blade DP...nutt'in wrong with my uptakes!~the paddle bends on my uptakes!

May the peace of the running wave be with you!

51 minutes ago, RayCee said:

You guys seem to have a running exchange of teasing. 

On a more serious note, Kman's has become a great supporter for RL. For me his enthusiasm is infectious. I'd love to go paddling with somewhere in one of those Canadian lakes. I have a female cousin in Toronto who loves to do just that but I've lost contact with her. 

On the TWP / TO promotion situation, it's hard to look past these two sides. I want both to be in SL next year but unless the rules are changed, only one can be.  Who would you feel is the better candidate? I'm with the WP but France would benefit hugely with a second club.  

If you are coming over let me know and we will try to set something up.  Thinking of going out solo next week for awhile.

3 hours ago, Kayakman said:

If you are coming over let me know and we will try to set something up.  Thinking of going out solo next week for awhile.

Thank you Kman. I have no plans but much appreciate the offer. Enjoy your solo.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Archived