Ticket advice please

Treize Hombres

Now that the play off dates have been confirmed I am looking at coming over to Toronto from England for the Championship Grand Final. 

I know it's not guaranteed to be in Toronto but I am prepared to take the risk and book flights whilst the prices are reasonable. 

What's the best way of securing tickets should the Wolfpack get to the Final....bearing in mind the short space of time in which to book them. I don't want to travel all that way and miss out on a potentially historic occasion. Or is it unlikely to sell out?

I have contacted the Wolfpack ticketing office direct but the email address provided on website appears to be incorrect.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks and hope to see you on October 5th.

1 hour ago, Treize Hombres said:

Now that the play off dates have been confirmed I am looking at coming over to Toronto from England for the Championship Grand Final. 

Where have these dates been posted? I have been trying to find them so that I plan my work accordingly.

I know it's not guaranteed to be in Toronto but I am prepared to take the risk and book flights whilst the prices are reasonable. 

No worries, it will be in Toronto. I can't see TWP losing two game in a row at home.

I have contacted the Wolfpack ticketing office direct but the email address provided on website appears to be incorrect.

It is a good question about tickets. I would imagine it would be close to a sell out. However, would they sell tickets until they were guaranteed to be in the game? I don't know. If extra tickets go on sale to season ticket holders first I'm sure we can help you out.

Try these emails:

2 hours ago, Treize Hombres said:

Thanks for your reply...the play off schedule is on the TW website but only posted today 

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/

And thanks for links and also the offer to help with tickets....much appreciated....I'll return the favour next season when you are in the big time 

If you are making the trip you can be sure the team will get you a seat!

On 29/07/2019 at 21:44, RobertAM said:

You will have a blast...guaranteed!  see u there.

You certainly will.....can't come round quick enough. Watched RL for the last 40 odd years and this will be the highlight without a doubt 

Archived