Rochdale v Dewsbury

jamescolin

I get the RL Express  weekly and read up on the latest news. As Dewsbury beat us at home and they were our next game I read the report on the game against Hornets after seeing the final score and thinking what a comprehensive win away from home for Dewsbury. I was astonished to read that Hornets had 4 trys disallowed. They don't have much luck do they. I wait in anticipation to see our line up for our match against the Rams.

47 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

I get the RL Express  weekly and read up on the latest news. As Dewsbury beat us at home and they were our next game I read the report on the game against Hornets after seeing the final score and thinking what a comprehensive win away from home for Dewsbury. I was astonished to read that Hornets had 4 trys disallowed. They don't have much luck do they. I wait in anticipation to see our line up for our match against the Rams.

Think the Hornets fans were agrieved that Dewsbury referee Child was in charge. The RFL leave themselves open to criticism regarding ref appointments especicially on a day when they could have chosen any one of a dozen others not connected to the town. Bit like the ref we had against Leigh. Not saying for one minute that any of the tries should have stood cos I havent seen them but the RFL dont help themselves. Plenty of teams have tries disallowed that probably should have stood and some have been given when on second viewing should not have been. Swings and roundabouts.

Archived