NRL 2019 - Round 20 - Match Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

60min: Tapau try! Garrick converts. Manly  20 - 6

How predictable is it: you step away from the TV to unload some "used coffee" and someone scores!

I can't see the Doggies winning this. If they were able to win this then why have they been playing like rubbish all year? I also can't see the Panthers not rebounding after last week's loss to the Raiders. Not sure why they're playing at Parra instead of ANZ.

23min: penalty goal to Dogs. Holland kicking this time. 6 - 6

I don't understand that. The penalty was right in front so why not let Meaney take it to get himself back on a winning roll?

28min: Naden again? sent to bungle as No Try.  He tried to grab the ball 2 inches off the ground instead of just slapping a hand on it ?@?#?$?%?$?#?@

Stupid penalty by the Dogs. Aiden Tolman grabs Freddie Mercury to stop him chasing the kick into the in-goal. Freddie wasn't even close to getting that ball. Tolperson gets 10 in the bin.

So Panthers decide to kick for goal?@?# Dogs were desperate in defence and wouldn't have survived another set of 6.

He kicks it. 8 - 6

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Tolman sent to bin for 10 as it was a professional foul in a try scvoring opportunity.

You really think he was going to scvore?

Archived