Sign in to follow this  
Total Rugby League

When will Rugby League return?

League Express editor MARTYN SADLER considers the issues underlying the debate about when Rugby League might return.   How should Rugby League plan for the...

View the full article

theres more chance of elvis making a return for a residency in vegas in 2020 

• Like 1

the grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but the crows are just as black

What a joyous relief to read a considered,cogent,piece of journalism.

I thank you.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

1 hour ago, RL does what Sky says said:

So DoubleD,  don't you think it will be that long ?  What's your prediction ?

June

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

June

OK .. I just think that some people's thoughts about a relaxation of the situation before not too long is more in hope than reality. Yes, I hope I am wrong but even if there was a suggestion of playing behind closed doors then I wonder if every player would be happy at having to get close to opponents in order to tackle them when it might not be certain they are actually clear of the virus.

My view is that although I live and breath Rugby League, I would prefer to be able to live and breath for longer even if that meant not watching RL for a while.

However, yes, I hope you are right.

1 hour ago, RL does what Sky says said:

OK .. I just think that some people's thoughts about a relaxation of the situation before not too long is more in hope than reality. Yes, I hope I am wrong but even if there was a suggestion of playing behind closed doors then I wonder if every player would be happy at having to get close to opponents in order to tackle them when it might not be certain they are actually clear of the virus.

My view is that although I live and breath Rugby League, I would prefer to be able to live and breath for longer even if that meant not watching RL for a while.

However, yes, I hope you are right.

Each to their own. My thoughts are that testing will come into place to ensure people are clear prior to games, and also prior to boarding flights. The virus isn’t going to go away and a lot of people will have had it without displaying any symptoms. 

In Germany the footballers are already training in small groups ahead of the restart of their competition at the beginning of May. Spain are also relaxing restrictions from Monday