Batley v Oldham

RogerT

On Sunday at 15.00hrs Batley are showing the whole match it's on YouTube I'll try to give you the link once the club gives it out, come and join us.

23BF8AF0-0809-48C0-BBBE-2DF8253905E6.jpeg 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgvozq7_rUFPDnU76y53CHQ

This is the link to the match I find it best to open it about 5 mins before the game.

I thought it was a good match given the conditions, have you noticed in the nowadays that match would not have gone ahead, the bottom of the field where there was a three step terrace the snow was still laying, it used to be great stood an that grass banking, at the back of the banking you where higher than the posts.

Oh the good old days.

Batley do a match every week at the same kick off time and in place of the Golden Gamble that they selt at the game, they now do a half time draw which they sell on line and draw it at half time, people took it upon themselves to sponsor the draw so every penny goes to the club, and even most of the winners donate it back to the club, so it's a win win situation and making a tidy amount for the club.

You already have a good un in Dave Naylor.

This weeks match is Batley v Halifax from last year, wow what a game that was.

Archived