Rugby League Manager 3

I recently bought on Steam the above game.

Has anybody else tried it and what do you think if it?

It's no football manager but it is decent, a few things that they could improve on like player search engine and how you select the starting lineup also coaching staff have fictional names.

I haven't played this one but I do have rugby league team manager 2 which was a good game. The only thing that really bugged me about that one was the once weekly training updates for every single team in the game so after every game week you could end up waiting 10 minutes on a loading screen while the game essentially caught up and considering, especially during preseason you got through weeks pretty quickly this was a regular occurrence. Would you know if this is different on the new game? 

38 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I haven't played this one but I do have rugby league team manager 2 which was a good game. The only thing that really bugged me about that one was the once weekly training updates for every single team in the game so after every game week you could end up waiting 10 minutes on a loading screen while the game essentially caught up and considering, especially during preseason you got through weeks pretty quickly this was a regular occurrence. Would you know if this is different on the new game? 

The game is quite quick to play. You have the option of hiring staff and you can assign them to deal with the training.

You can skip the game to result only or view with 2D or 3D. 

It is funny to watch in 3D especially the way the players run.

When they break the line and only have the full back to beat they tend to run straight at them and don't try to step or go round them 😂

15 minutes ago, Rhinoferg said:

When they break the line and only have the full back to beat they tend to run straight at them and don't try to step or go round them 😂

Its very realistic then as we've had bloody loads of players in our team that did that...

1 hour ago, Rhinoferg said:

The game is quite quick to play. You have the option of hiring staff and you can assign them to deal with the training.

You can skip the game to result only or view with 2D or 3D. 

It is funny to watch in 3D especially the way the players run.

Something else on the older game was that all northern hemisphere teams were in the Challenge Cup, so all the French and American teams as well which wasn't a problem, just obviously not that realistic and there was promotion and relegation from the conference to league 1. I managed to get West Hull into the super league! 

Archived