Oldham rlfc face coverings

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/08/2020 at 20:08, moorside roughyed said:

Learn how to spell mate. Its "today" not tioday. 👍

SAD REALLY, that you got nothing else to occupy your time, and whats really SAD is your an Oldham Fan like i am, or maybe was, not so much now, but with fans like you there will be even less, with you slagging people off on here for such petty things, try to be more constructive than DESTRUCTIVE maybe, feel free to point any other grammar mistakes as its really important isnt it, sorry if my big fingers make any more errors i do beg your forgiveness  😂 😅🤣

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

3 hours ago, Roughyedz said:

SAD REALLY, that you got nothing else to occupy your time, and whats really SAD is your an Oldham Fan like i am, or maybe was, not so much now, but with fans like you there will be even less, with you slagging people off on here for such petty things, try to be more constructive than DESTRUCTIVE maybe, feel free to point any other grammar mistakes as its really important isnt it, sorry if my big fingers make any more errors i do beg your forgiveness  😂 😅🤣

Just kidding. I wasn't slagging you off. If I was I'd use a stronger tone. For the record I have put quite a few constructive comments on here over the years on quite a few sections of the forum not just the Oldham one. I've even been brave enough to post on the cross code forum. And yes, you are forgiven. 👍

Archived