Pilot 1000 Fans Plan Shelved

Scubby

1 hour ago, Rupert Prince said:

If a club has an influenza outbreak then some players have to stay home.  It's not really different.  This virus spreads much more easily than flu however. 

And on 6 October I get my flu jab.  Assuming it works then i will not get seriously ill.  And if you get real flu as opposed to man flu you know it if you get ill.  It's only because of vaccines that loads more do not die of flu.

This Covid is going to stay with us like flu, and that's only assuming we have a vaccine. 

mmm I get my "flu jab" on Saturday... now I may have run through brick walls playing rugby so to speak... but I'm one of those that when it comes to needles I'm a "gibbering wreck" so to speak...

So thanks for the reminder as I'm on here trying not to think about it... chuckle..

Funny enough both my wife and myself are in getting the flu jab... with two minutes between appointments... so no messing about, its sit in the car until your time slot, go in, arm ready and ...... jab... assuming I'm not on the floor having seen the needle coming towards me.... eek

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived