NRL Match Thread - Round 15 - 2021

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyle Feldt celebrates his try.

a_d55e3ac0-1f44-42e7-99ba-0f97a761ca46_1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Feldt again!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

Chambers has always had it in for Cronulla

So he left the Storm, spent 2 years playing RU in Ireland and Japan, biding his time until the Sharks were a bit short on personnel, so he could sneak back into the NRL and take his revenge. Genius!

Holmes' 2-point DG attempt falls short. Cronulla have the ball and the victory.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

So he left the Storm, spent 2 years playing RU in Ireland and Japan, biding his time until the Sharks were a bit short on personnel, so he could sneak back into the NRL and take his revenge. Genius!

You wouldn’t think of him as that smart just looking at him and hearing him would you?

Despite (because of?) the errors, that was pretty entertaining at times.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Panthers: 1. Dylan Edwards 2. Charlie Staines 3. Stephen Crichton 4. Matt Burton 5. Brian To’o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Liam Martin 12. Kurt Capewell 13. Isaah Yeo

14. Mitch Kenny 15. Scott Sorensen 17. Izack Tago 18. Spencer Leniu.

18th man: 21. Brent Naden

Roosters: 1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 21. Joseph Suaalii 5. Matt Ikuvalu 4. Joseph Manu 6. Lachlan Lam 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Adam Keighran 17. Fletcher Baker 11. Angus Crichton 13. Isaac Liu 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho

14. Sam Verrills 15. Egan Butcher 16. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 19. Ben Thomas.

18th man: 20. Billy Smith

Fletcher Baker. Or Baker Fletcher.

220px-Tommycooper.jpg

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived