And another one

Anita Bath

Excellent and crucial win with the play-offs beckoning and players returning. It will be interesting to say the least, if final table positions are decided by win/percentage, or if all fixtures are fulfilled.  (The RFL has a gap to fill with the postponement of the World Cup until 2022).  The away game at N.Wales could be a decider for positions, in whatever new league formats the RFL dreams for 2022!
Until then, we next welcome Hunslet and our former coach Alan Kilshaw.  Fond memories of the great Hornets’ 2016 win in Toulouse and that in Sheffield 2018 to retain in Championship - alas not for long!

I think I’m correct in saying 70% of league games have to be played which is 13 games all League one teams have played enough except Workington who need to play two more games which shouldn’t be a problem . I think Barrow and Workington will finish top two. Third could be between Hornets, Keighley and North Wales. Hornets go to North Wales and North Wales go to Keighley. Either way the playoffs beckon.

Archived