Knights shirts 2022.

Fenton Knight

Went this morning to have a look at the new gear, don't like the home shirt it looks dirty and I'm not a fan of the away one either, got a hoodie and a bobble hat to go with the T shirt and the polo shirts, can't wait for the new season just 11 days after I get back  from my holidays bring it on.

Edited by spanishknight
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Went this morning to have a look at the new gear, don't like the home shirt it looks dirty and I'm not a fan of the away one either, got a hoodie and a bobble hat to go with the T shirt and the polo shirts, can't wait for the new season just 11 days after I get back  from my holidays bring it on.

Agree with you on the home shirt. I've been screwing my eyes up on the website trying to work out just what the background 'texture' that sits on the white is. But these old eyes can't make head nor tail of it. I should have had a closer look when I popped in to pay for our season tickets last week.

On 14/12/2021 at 15:21, spanishknight said:

Great to see you’ll be decked out in amber and black SK. 

• Haha 1

Beer and York City Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants to be happy.