2022 Supercoach Forum League: Season Complete. Thank You. Join us here again for SC 2023

3 hours ago, Spotty Herbert said:

That's almost literally the million dollar question. Who do you replace Papenhuysen with? There's a temptation to use Nicho's double positioning to bring Cleary back, but will he play every game? Ditto Lattrell with his temper. 

I went with Garrick. Rabbitohs have a tough run home If anyone is interested there is a two part show available on YouTube about Latrell's trip to America to aid recovery from his latest injury.  Iam not a fan of Latrell  Michell but I found it interesting.

• Like 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

On 20/07/2022 at 13:25, Spotty Herbert said:

Very tempted by Garrick, but might just stick with the Storm full back. Or Holmes. Or Drinkwater. Or Ponga for a laugh.

Thank goodness I decided against Ponga. Probably should have gone with Garrick, but didn't.

Not havng Tedesco was glad to go over 1200. Had Garrick as captain He only contributed 96. May bring Haas back in this week.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

41 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

Not havng Tedesco was glad to go over 1200. Had Garrick as captain He only contributed 96. May bring Haas back in this week.

Haas was a fortunate pick up this week and captaining Tedesco was the first decent decision made since the Origin period started. Would like an extra three or four trades to be made available, ideally.

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays Results After Round 19

R20 was a shocker for me. Not only did my lovely lads show their inconsistency by producing a generally poor score for me but I compounded this by having a certain Mr Sent off early Cleary as my Chumptain.

Ah well onwards and upwards, hopefully.

Fixtures and Results Round 20

ohNz5PV.jpg

Final Head2Head Ladder 2022

wBPNb3j.jpg

CD2F45g.jpg

We now enter the Finals stage when the top eight teams compete for the H2H Premiership and teams 9 to 16 compete in the Minor Premiership

Good luck all.

Hard luck if you were eliminated (teams 17 to 20 inclusive). The total points comp continues for everyone up until and including Round 25.

H2H Premiership 2022

shbYHET.jpg

Minor Premiership 2022

8ZG8pNP.jpg

Edited by Graham

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays Results After Round 20
  • Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays; Results After Round 20

The head to head competition probably comes down to who has most trades left and who can manage the absence of Cleary, Moses, Carrigan, Luai, Ponga and Meaney from their teams (among others). Will the Manly 7 be reintegrated and can the Sea Eagles score enough points to keep Garrick relevant?

The team that is in form at the moment is Fat Chickens, who have scored over 150 points more than any other team over the last six weeks, even though the Flat Cappers have been almost unbeatable in the regular season.

Bring on the finals!

So the play offs start and Guthos Champions should be renamed Gutho's Headless Chickens as both halves Moses and Cleary have gone and also Hastings. With one trade left what to do move Hynes down and bring in another full back or just transfer in a half back. 

1 hour ago, Irish Saint said:

So the play offs start and Guthos Champions should be renamed Gutho's Headless Chickens as both halves Moses and Cleary have gone and also Hastings. With one trade left what to do move Hynes down and bring in another full back or just transfer in a half back. 

Hynes to half back and bring in the best full back you can afford. Any of Tedesco, Mitchell, Manu, Drinkwater. The best half back still standing is probably Jahrome Hughes?

5 hours ago, Graham said:

I’ve five trades left and $62,700 available.
What do you think?

Zac Lomax to Adam Douehi. 

or T May to someone else

?

I like Lomax to Douehi. Not sure who can improve you significantly if you trade out May as his value has dropped in the last couple of weeks. Its something I have been looking at but decided to hold him and hope.

May is due to lose value again.  

Panthers have question marks against them due to Cleary and Luai’s absence.

He has to go for me. He might prove me wrong of course.

Douehi as a choice feels like chasing last week’s points. Not always a sensible plan.

Edited by Graham

5 minutes ago, Graham said:

May is due to lose value again.  

Panthers have question marks against them due to Cleary and Luai’s absence.

He has to go for me. He might prove me wrong of course.

Douehi as a choice feels like chasing last week’s points. Not always a sensible plan.

May to who then? Talakai is chasing two months ago's points. You could just about afford Suallii, or Staggs may be an interesting pod.

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays; Results After Round 21

Tapine now gone, he has been an absolute front row stalwart from week 1. If Raiders lose this week that will be their play-off hopes gone. Pointless therefore to bring him back for remaining games. I'll be lucky to have 17 at this rate still I think my opponent last week was in the same position. Still no matter what happens more than pleased with my performance this season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Tapine now gone, he has been an absolute front row stalwart from week 1. If Raiders lose this week that will be their play-off hopes gone. Pointless therefore to bring him back for remaining games. I'll be lucky to have 17 at this rate still I think my opponent last week was in the same position. Still no matter what happens more than pleased with my performance this season.

I thought I had a squad of 20 for the run home who would be perfectly adequate. Had to play numbers 20 and 21 the last two weeks as Meaney, Hughes, Munster and now May have all been unavailable at different times. Funny how this never happens to your squad fillers.