So cup shocks do happen!

Jimmy DoNut

Watching Man United crash out of the FA Cup to lowly Middlesbrough tonight made me smile. Not because I have anything against them, but just goes to show in cup ties, in football or in Rugby League, upsets do happen (as us Roughyeds know only too well). And to the biggest and best clubs too!

Not only that, but they had an electrical breakdown as well ๐Ÿ™‚ย  ย In their case, there were no pies at half-time for the 70,000 crowd (or any food for that matter).ย 

Now that really made me smile ๐Ÿ™‚ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Jimmy DoNut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Jimmy DoNut said:

Watching Man United crash out of the FA Cup to lowly Middlesbrough tonight made me smile. Not because I have anything against them, but just goes to show in cup ties, in football or in Rugby League, upsets do happen (as us Roughyeds know only too well). And to the biggest and best clubs too!

Not only that, but they had an electrical breakdown as well ๐Ÿ™‚ย  ย In their case, there were no pies at half-time for the 70,000 crowd (or any food for that matter).ย 

Now that really made me smile ๐Ÿ™‚ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

ย 

No pies๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Shocks happen. We all love them until it happens to our team. Does not matter about United anyway, They were never going to win it. We all know it is Barnsley s. Going to paste Huddersfield on the way.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1