NRL 2022 - MATCH THREAD - Round 6

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ylff3ledgvy6kg7ygpxw.gif     fa3q8fa67e57rfhng6ke.gif

Dragons: 1. Moses Mbye 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Moses Suli 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Jack Bird 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Josh Kerr 11. Tariq Sims 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Jack de Belin

14. Talatau Amone 15. Blake Lawrie 16. Josh Mcguire 17. George Burgess.

Replacement player: 18. Tautau Moga

Knights: 1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Edrick Lee 3. Dane Gagai 4. Bradman Best 5. Enari Tuala 6. Jake Clifford 14. Phoenix Crossland 8. David Klemmer 9. Chris Randall 15. Jacob Saifiti 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Brodie Jones 13. Kurt Mann

18. Simi Sasagi 10. Daniel Saifiti 16. Leo Thompson 17. Sauaso Sue.

Replacement player: 20. Tex Hoy

8 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

FT:   Roosters  22   Warriors   14

Warriors had some really tough 50-50 calls against them in the last quarter. Not much difference in the quality of the 2 teams.

Tedesco continues his PTB technique where since the start of the season he has never attempted to play the ball with his foot.

Just now, Farmduck said:

Wollongong stadium looking picture perfect. I think Wollongong Council even put some extra blue in the ocean for today.

Last time I was there was with a family group of about 3 dozen watching Wigan v Hull!  Family member first  came to Wollongong from Hull in 1919.

8 minutes ago, George Watt said:

Last time I was there was with a family group of about 3 dozen watching Wigan v Hull!  Family member first  came to Wollongong from Hull in 1919.

That was before the steel mill was built. Were they coal miners or dairy farmers?

2 hours ago, Farmduck said:

Sydney Roosters vs Warriors 2pm at SCG

Roosters team: 1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 4. Joseph Manu 5. Kevin Naiqama 23. Joseph Suaalii 6. Sam Walker 7. Luke Keary 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 24. Drew Hutchison 10. Lindsay Collins 11. Nat Butcher 16. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Victor Radley

9. Sam Verrills 11. Nat Butcher 15. Fletcher Baker 22. Daniel Suluka-Fifita. Replacement player: 18. Lachlan Lam

Players cut: 3. Paul Momirovski 14. Connor Watson 17. Siosiua Taukeiaho 19. Naufahu Whyte 20. Adam Keighran 21. Renouf Atoni

Late Mail: Sio Siua Taukeiaho will not return from a calf injury, with Daniel Suluka-Fifita taking his spot on the bench. Meanwhile, Sam Verrills returns for his first game back from a foot injury, but it will be off the bench with Drew Hutchison starting at hooker. Joseph Suaalii gets a call up on the wing with Paul Momirovski out and Kevin Naiqama shifting to the centres

Warriors team: 1. Reece Walsh 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Jesse Arthars 4. Adam Pompey 5. Edward Kosi 6. Chanel Harris-Tavita 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Wayde Egan 16. Aaron Pene 11. Euan Aitken 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Josh Curran

14. Kodi Nikorima 15. Bunty Afoa 17. Eliesa Katoa 18. Taniela Otukolo. Replacement player: 25. Valingi Kepu

Players cut: 10. Matt Lodge 20. Viliami Vailea 21. Pride Petterson-Robati 22. Rocco Berry 23. Otukinekina Kepu 24. Junior Ratuva

Late Mail: Matt Lodge is out with Aaron Pene taking his spot in the starting side and Taniela Otukolo joining the bench. Eliesa Katoa replaces Jack Murchie on the bench while Dallin Watene-Zelezniak returns on the wing in place of Marcelo Montoya (suspension).

Roosters paraded the 2002 team that beat thewarriors in grand final.

Everybody there except Crocker. Apart from fittler, thebiggest cheer was for Mozz (adrian morley).

5 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

That was before the steel mill was built. Were they coal miners or dairy farmers?

It was my aunt in Hull who went to France in WW1 as a nurse. Met an injured Aussie soldier (whose dad had a bakery in Wollongong) and then after the war ended went to Aus. to marry him.

A year or so later  her recently married younger sister also left Hull for Wollongong as he was given a job in the bakery.

My 2 aunts had 8 kids between them so when I arrived in Sydney in 1968 there was a host of relations on my mothers side. My dad's side of the family first came to Aus in the late 50's but that is another story!

See a few ships in the background sitting off Port Kembla.

51min:  Jack Bird try after Ben Hunt break and run down the wing then kick inside. But did Suli knock on? No, it's a try.

Also some biff.

Lomax missed the goal

St George 12 - 10

Archived