THE ETON RIFLES - SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST 2022 FROM 4:00PM @ FOX'S BISCUITS STADIUM.

barfieldlad

6 hours ago, barfieldlad said:

Tickets available here..

Bulldogs Event | My Sports Tickets

I applaud the idea of this, although Kevin mentioned it in Ron's lounge very early on in the year there as been no further mention until yourself spotted it on My Sports Ticket, now this is where I agree with you this sort of event should be plastered all over the website, twitter and facebook, but nothing at all not even on Batley Supporters Group who are running an idea's topic with a poll.

Eton Rifles don't come cheap so the club needs to be flogging this to death, yes I know it's on August 20th the weekend before August Bank Holiday but that is not that far away.

Cheers RogerT. 

Edited by RogerT

5 hours ago, RogerT said:

I applaud the idea of this, although Kevin mentioned it in Ron's lounge very early on in the year there as been no further mention until yourself spotted it on My Sports Ticket, now this is where I agree with you this sort of event should be plastered all over the website, twitter and facebook, but nothing at all not even on Batley Supporters Group who are running an idea's topic with a poll.

Eton Rifles don't come cheap so the club needs to be flogging this to death, yes I know it's on August 20th the weekend before August Bank Holiday but that is not that far away.

Cheers RogerT. 

I've not been in the Ron Earnshaw Lounge since well before covid, maybe I should make it in my way to call in some time. If the truth be known, we probably agree on lots of things. You said a while back that the club needed a PR man to get things out there, which I agree with you on. The Eton Rifles event was actually advertised on the BISSA twitter page last night. The BISSA twitter page seems to be the 'go to' place regarding information about the club. Whoever looks after it seems to be on the ball, and is doing an excellent job. Maybe you were a bit harsh to suggest I might have an axe to grind yesterday, but entitled to have your opinion, as do we all, which I respect. I'll reiterate, I've got no axe to grind, and my only interest is for the club to be as good as it can be. This will probably be my last post on the forum for a while, as I fly out to New York for 6 weeks later. I hope to be back in time for the London away match, which is more like an home match for me. I wouldn't be surprised if we were sitting as high as second in the table by that time. Keep up the good work with the stats, they make an interesting read.

Thank you and good luck with the New York trip, that's if you can get a flight with how things are going.

See you sometime in the future.