Sean Long to leave Leeds

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

And what is wrong with wearing a tie?

personal choice but my old man said you wear more likely to be robbed by a man wearing a tie. i think he meant a boss but hey ho its always served me well not to trust the smart suited wide boys selling insurance ect

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

And what is wrong with wearing a tie?

It's really weird, it's nominally to hold the top of your shirt together but since buttons had already been invented it was redundant even at the time of it's invention. I don't actually enjoy feeling like I'm being slowly strangled but everyone's different I suppose.

It has absolutely no function and I'm sympathetic to the Iranian view of the tie as a symbol of the West's decadence. 

The only saving grace of the tie is that point in a wedding where people take them off (which they've been dying to do for hours) and put them round their head which is funny for both people who think that's genuinely hilarious and also people doing it ironically because that's the sort of thing you do at a wedding. 

I also didn't like having to wear one at work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.