Ellgreen Merchandise

BetweenYellowLines

Hope you don't mind me intruding here and expanding on this topic. Hurricanes are using Ellgren for the first time this season and you might be able to help with my question.

I can't help with the bobble hat question as everything in our shop apart from jerseys is listed as 'out of stock'.  

My question is to do with general sizing. I'm generally XL but buy replica playing shirts in 2XL as I like them a bit loose. However the Ellgren 2XL jerseys are not as loose as our previous supplier's and so I'm wondering if I should go with 2XL for hoodies, jackets etc.

Cheers.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Yorks Tim said:

Hope you don't mind me intruding here and expanding on this topic. Hurricanes are using Ellgren for the first time this season and you might be able to help with my question.

I can't help with the bobble hat question as everything in our shop apart from jerseys is listed as 'out of stock'.  

My question is to do with general sizing. I'm generally XL but buy replica playing shirts in 2XL as I like them a bit loose. However the Ellgren 2XL jerseys are not as loose as our previous supplier's and so I'm wondering if I should go with 2XL for hoodies, jackets etc.

Cheers.

If I get a response from the company I can ask them about sizing too

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yorks Tim said:

Cheers.

The hoodies are more generous in size than the shirts.

• Like 1