1895 cup

Batley Bob

16 minutes ago, RogerT said:

What's the point of it when Batley got nowt out of it, it probably cost Batley more or even Halifax.

Personally I thought there was a lot of point to it last season but you may or may not disagree.

• Like 2

Last season yes because it's probably the only time Batley will be there, and yes the build up to Kear's was something else special and I was there and I won Morton's playing shirt in the Batley Bulldogs Forum, but if the club isn't making anything out of it then it's not worth it. 

6 hours ago, RogerT said:

Last season yes because it's probably the only time Batley will be there, and yes the build up to Kear's was something else special and I was there and I won Morton's playing shirt in the Batley Bulldogs Forum, but if the club isn't making anything out of it then it's not worth it. 

Might as well pack in altogether then Roger, as the club don't make anything out of any competition. 

Or did you mean something different? 

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.