Challenge Cup 2024

Anita Bath

Good luck to Mayfield who start on the road to Wembley on Saturday. After the long, and successful trip to Cornwall last year they have another long distance trip this time to London.

I am guessing the draw for the next round including league one teams will be next week.

1 hour ago, Anita Bath said:

Good luck to Mayfield who start on the road to Wembley on Saturday. After the long, and successful trip to Cornwall last year they have another long distance trip this time to London.

I am guessing the draw for the next round including league one teams will be next week.

The draw for the next two rounds (including all Championship and L1 clubs) will be on Monday 29th at 6:30pm on BBC i-player and website live from Naughton Park.

https://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/article/1339/challenge-cup-draw-details

CHALLENGE CUP DRAW DETAILS

5616.jpg

Draw For Rounds 3 & 4 On Monday 29th January

The draws for Rounds 3 and 4 of the Betfred Challenge Cup will be streamed on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website and app live from the DCBL Stadium, home of Widnes Vikings, on Monday 29 January, 6.30pm.

40 years on from Widnes’s 19-6 victory over Wigan at Wembley Stadium in 1984, host Tanya Arnold will be joined by three veterans of that triumph: David Hulme; Mike O’Neill; and Lance Todd Trophy winner Joe Lydon. The Vikings are also holding a Q&A with two-try hero Lydon following the conclusion of the draws, with tickets available via the club website.

Rochdale Hornets are one of 22 professional game clubs from the Betfred Championship and League One entering the competition at Round 3. Those clubs will join the 10 winners of this weekend’s Round 2 ties in the hat for Round 3, with the 16 ties taking place over the weekend of 10/11 February.

On 23/01/2024 at 20:24, Anita Bath said:

Lost 26-20.