how come i can't get any replays on NRL.COM i used to be able to watch them a couple of days after live now they are blocked in this zone.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

2 hours ago, my missus said:

how come i can't get any replays on NRL.COM i used to be able to watch them a couple of days after live now they are blocked in this zone.

Which country are you based in?  When were you last able to view matches? Did you use a VPN? If you are based in Australia I’d reckon you should be able to see them unless there’s a hiccup of sorts.

The NRL want everyone outside Australia and New Zealand to watch the games or replays via WatchNRL, a subscription service. 

Have you tried YouTube? There are match replays on there?

Edited by Graham

i am in wigan england and have always watched the games the day after live, i have never needed a vpn i can watch the highlights but i am now blocked in this zone for full match replays.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

1 hour ago, my missus said:

i am in wigan england and have always watched the games the day after live, i have never needed a vpn i can watch the highlights but i am now blocked in this zone for full match replays.

Have you tried matches on YouTube 

Here’s a screen shot. Round 1 games are available there

CdxggBG.png