Hunslet - Away

First away game of the season tomorrow and another visit to South Leeds for us. Plenty of ex Cougars and familiar faces. 

Looking at our squad we won't be far off full strength. Hopefully Junior Sa'u can recover from his dead leg and feature. If so I presume we will be unchanged (barring any other injuries)

It always seems to be a tough and quite low scoring game at their spot, hopefully we can continue to improve and come away with the 2 points!

Looking forward to this one. Wish we were playing in the afternoon rather the evening though.

Always a tough game at the South Leeds and with the added spice of many former players. Should be a close one.

Hunslet had a good win last week and I would expect their confidence to be high, which could make it even trickier.

However, so far this season our forwards have been immense and hopefully will be again.

If we can match their desire, we should just about win.

• Like 2

Got to agree that I didn't see that scoreline coming, especially after the first 10 minutes. Once we'd got through that and realised how the game was being reffed, it was pure domination. It was pleasing to see such a well rounded performance.