Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sky to show Wire v Hull on 20 August

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Wendall

Wendall
  • Banned
  • 6,758 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:30 PM

Warrington Wolves' home fixture versus Hull FC will now be played on Friday 20th August kick-off 8.00pm (initially Sunday 22nd August). This change is due to a request from Sky as the game will now be televised.

21 - Crusaders v Saints

http://www.warringto...ure-change-3620

Good choice.

Gives Wire an extra two days preperation for Wembley too!! rolleyes.gif

#2 Tommy The C5t

Tommy The C5t
  • Coach
  • 13,479 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:41 PM

I'm just glad they didn't want to show the Bradford vs Wakefield clash biggrin.gif

#3 The Bobster

The Bobster
  • Coach
  • 463 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:21 PM

As i posted on the RLFANS Saints Website

FFS, that's ruined the weekend. Booked an evening meal and ovenight stay at Soughton Hall on the Saturday evening. Sunday morning do a bit of walking etc and then onto the match.

Posted Image

#4 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:24 PM

Excellent. I can go to the game now. Was gonna be in Amsterdam that weekend for my brother's stag do. Good news all round! biggrin.gif
Posted Image

#5 Wendall

Wendall
  • Banned
  • 6,758 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (The Bobster @ Aug 9 2010, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As i posted on the RLFANS Saints Website

FFS, that's ruined the weekend. Booked an evening meal and ovenight stay at Soughton Hall on the Saturday evening. Sunday morning do a bit of walking etc and then onto the match.

Thats Sky for u!

#6 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Tommy The C5t @ Aug 9 2010, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just glad they didn't want to show the Bradford vs Wakefield clash biggrin.gif

and so are the rest of super league tongue.gif

#7 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,735 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

May still attend this fixture even now it's Friday and a tad more difficult to arrange.

Quite happy though as it gives Leeds' Wembley opponents more time to prepare for the final. wink.gif

(In fact, I strongly suggest Wire rest a few for this fixture... smile.gif )

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#8 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Old Frightful @ Aug 9 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
May still attend this fixture even now it's Friday and a tad more difficult to arrange.

Quite happy though as it gives Leeds' Wembley opponents more time to prepare for the final. wink.gif

(In fact, I strongly suggest Wire rest a few for this fixture... smile.gif )

Sky is a joke expecting fans to travel so far on a Friday night.

it peas me off.

My head office is in Hull and on a good day 90/100 mins, most times its 120/140 mins
they are muppets.

glad they have on this occasion.

PM if you come over.... I'll get you a pint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users