Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Scorpions season tickets for 2011 released

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cardiff Cymru

Cardiff Cymru
  • Coach
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

Scorpions season tickets for 2011 now on sale - http://www.scorpions...cle.php?id=2339

Fans are being given a chance to win their ticket by paying before midday on Sunday.

Sunday sees the biggest rugby league game at The Gnoll this season.

South Wales Scorpions need just a bonus point to put us into the play-offs in the very first season.

We're playing York City Knights with a 1pm kick-off.

There will be entertainment for the whole family including bouncy castle, face painting, Army Tank too I think.

Come on down. 8 for adults, 4 for juniors and FREE for under 11s.

http://www.scorpionsrl.com for more details.

A great family day out. Come along if you can.

I've just booked the bouncy castle and the season ticket payments have started coming in already! Good stuff!
About time I updated this.

Join Rebtel for cheap international calls

#2 cookey

cookey
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:13 PM

Best of luck - hope you pick up a win,but equally,I hope you have at least one more season in Champ 1.

#3 Tommy The C5t

Tommy The C5t
  • Coach
  • 13,479 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (cookey @ Aug 9 2010, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best of luck - hope you pick up a win,but equally,I hope you have at least one more season in Champ 1.

Agree as a move to the Championship in my eyes would be too early too soon and could potentially do more damage than good.

#4 sgorpioncaerdyddrob

sgorpioncaerdyddrob
  • Coach
  • 348 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Tommy The C5t @ Aug 9 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree as a move to the Championship in my eyes would be too early too soon and could potentially do more damage than good.

As a fan myself I agree, we would have to change the whole dynamic of the club and bring in imports and face the same ridicule from , rightly and wrongly 'holier than though' northern clubs, the Celtic Crusaders got. just got to keep developing the local boys and blend with some experience. Really enjoyed this year

Cardiff Cymru, I take it the matches are going to be predominantly on Sunday's again?
If so my cheque will be in the post ASAP.
Cardiff Demons ARLFC www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc
Cardiff Spartans ARLFC www.pitchero.com/clubs/southcoastspartans

Rygbi Gynghrair Cymru am byth! BLUE BLUE BLUE DRAGONS......!

#5 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:13 AM

You are moving in the right direction & have a good commercial manager hope your crowds & players increase in numbers.

#6 Cardiff Cymru

Cardiff Cymru
  • Coach
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:52 AM

Hi Rob. I can't see it moving from Sundays mate as Neath RFC, Neath FC and Neath CC all have preference for Saturdays.
About time I updated this.

Join Rebtel for cheap international calls

#7 The Parksider

The Parksider
  • Coach
  • 16,863 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (Tommy The C5t @ Aug 9 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A move to the Championship in my eyes would be too early too soon and could potentially do more damage than good.

Agreed and obviously Widnes should now forgoe their impending SL place to build for the future. Over at Fev forget SL whilst you are strong enough for SL.

Funny how it's OK for M62 clubs to have ambition and progress, but that's not allowed for expansion clubs, who must know their place and must only play locals in their team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users