Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wigan St Judes this saturday

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:32 AM

Wigan St Judes this saturday (21st)

Anyone about then i'll be over there but i'll warn you, fair chance Hanners will be there too biggrin.gif

Just to add its Hull Dockers and a 2.30pm kick off

Edited by Lee, 19 August 2010 - 06:33 AM.

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.
He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.
And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

#2 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,920 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:17 AM

I'll be there.

See you in the Little House on the Prairie, what time are you thinking of getting there?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#3 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Padge @ Aug 19 2010, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be there.

See you in the Little House on the Prairie, what time are you thinking of getting there?

I'll be there at 1pm Dave.

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.
He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.
And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

#4 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,920 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Lee @ Aug 19 2010, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be there at 1pm Dave.

I'll be there at one then, see you Saturday.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#5 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

Do i need a coat old boy?

You coming Hanners?

#6 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,920 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (Lee @ Aug 21 2010, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do i need a coat old boy?

Should be ok, predictions are some sunshine 21-22 deg C and remaining dry.

#7 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:46 AM

Pleasant afternoon with pleasant company, cheers Dave

Too warm for you Hanners ?

#8 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,318 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:05 AM

Good win for us too.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#9 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (Ullman @ Aug 22 2010, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good win for us too.

Was, at half time i didnt think you would, Judes leading and the slope to play with, looked a Judes win all day long

No 1 and 6 were surperb for the dockers

#10 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,318 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Lee @ Aug 22 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was, at half time i didnt think you would, Judes leading and the slope to play with, looked a Judes win all day long

No 1 and 6 were surperb for the dockers

I don't know who was in the team yesterday, but 1 and 6 would normally be Danny Ulyatt and Chris Stephenson. Chris Stephenson is a talented player, an old-fashioned off-half with a touch of class.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#11 amh

amh
  • 11,083 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Ullman @ Aug 22 2010, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know who was in the team yesterday, but 1 and 6 would normally be Danny Ulyatt and Chris Stephenson. Chris Stephenson is a talented player, an old-fashioned off-half with a touch of class.

No 1 was a red head

btw who's the lad running out with the kicking tee etc....got to say he looked well in his flip flops laugh.gif

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#12 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,318 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (amh @ Aug 22 2010, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No 1 was a red head

btw who's the lad running out with the kicking tee etc....got to say he looked well in his flip flops laugh.gif

That's Danny Ulyatt all right.

I'll have to pass on flip-flop man though. smile.gif

#13 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,920 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Lee @ Aug 22 2010, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pleasant afternoon with pleasant company, cheers Dave

Was a very good day (apart from the result), good to see you and Maggie down there.

Thanks Maggie for the biscuits and the lead cake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users