1. 1. Win , Lose or Draw

• Toulouse To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does say it will be streaming the game but nowt yet. fingers crossed it may start soon

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

According to sky sports centre and the RFL site the Rovers team is

Hardman

Steel

Coady

Smeaton

Saxton

Briggs

Finn

Dickens

Kaye

Tonks

Grayson

Morrison

Manning

Subs

Kain

Field

Spears

Divorty

Edited by pont rover

Anyone got it workin yet?

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

It was posted only yesterday that they would be screening the game so makes no sense. COME ONNNNNN

Anybody getting text updates from over there???????

How frustrating....... like winning the Euromillions and then finding out you've misplaced the ticket :rolleyes:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

53 frustrated forum users. PALLETS to this I better go light the BBQ. At least wen I log off it will start workin and everyone else can watch it :D

53 frustrated forum users. PALLETS to this I better go light the BBQ. At least wen I log off it will start workin and everyone else can watch it :D

You're still here Bill, go set fire to B&Q, or whatever it was you were going to do. The link may work then ;)

The weak conform, the strong survive.