Oh dear

NickD

I know we’ve moaned about this sort of thing before but I have just received a letter from my bank saying that my direct debit can’t be set up because the date of the first payment had passed.  The direct debit was for squadbuilder.  I filled the form in and left it with the club at the end of season fans forum.  The date for the first payment was 1st September. It arrived at my bank on 18th December.  It’s hard to help a club that doesn’t help itself.  How can it have taken three months for the club to get the form to the bank?

Philosophy for the club.. Or should be

If it's broken, fix it

If it's non productive, change it to something that is. 

Been told it can't be done, should be the inspiration to succeed to accomplish it. 

If it works, carry on looking at ways to make it even better. 

Saying I haven't had time, just means your not enthusiastic enough. 

Excelling shouldn't  just be enough. 

Looking professional isnt enough, been professional is the lowest bar to set. 

If you think it's wrong, strive to Make it right. 

Lots of positive people around the club at the moment.. This needs to be tapped into and used. 

Perhaps it' voluntary or bust/ busy. Weve perfected that at the mount

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived