James Graham is off to Australia

In a nutshell, I think he'll struggle to be a dominant force in the NRL in the way he is in ESL.

Why? Plus why does he need to be a dominant force Down Under? He can still be a damned good Prop without being a so-called 'dominant force'.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

Typical lazy jounalism - Graham has already said he is looking to go to Oz and has appointed an aussie agent to find him a club but want's to see out the last year of his contract with Saints first in 2011.

Good luck to him when he does go, his workrate and ability to do 80mins will go down well in the NRL.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Typical lazy jounalism - Graham has already said he is looking to go to Oz and has appointed an aussie agent to find him a club but want's to see out the last year of his contract with Saints first in 2011.

Good luck to him when he does go, his workrate and ability to do 80mins will go down well in the NRL.

Not really. Only a few days ago on the radio he was saying he genuinely hasn't made his mind up, and he could stay, and he could go. He certainly hasn't confirmed that he will go after 2011.